6.22.2009

beauty in the little things

i try to find beauty in the little things

half through my day at dad's i wandered off in to the yard to capture the surrounding nature.. at first glance you see spider webs, stickers in the grass, guy junk, i.e.: bikes, old broken chairs, well organized heaps of "junk" or maybe treasures...

i've had a fascination with trees for about a year or so. i LOVE photographing trees and can't wait to plug in my memory card and play. intensifying the contrast, the color saturation. this is of a tree in my dad's yard, contrast and saturation x two.. i love the colors it pulled out.

i took pictures of many more things that i plan to print and mat for my dad for a gift later down the road. i know for some it's hard to see past the organized mess, to relax and see the good in things when things are down. this tree to me resembles my ability to.

c

No comments:

Post a Comment